Jyotir Lingum Yatra

A travel log for my journey to 10 Jyotir Lingums throughout south and central India, November-December 2002 with my yoga group, Dhyanyoga Centers.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, January 15, 2003
 
A Lavendar & Pink Seraph

Some of you may remember tales from my shopping trips in India, including a post on 12/10/02 where I mentioned finding a lavendar and pink saree for my galpal Kris. Well, this weekend at the Atlantian 12th Night SCA event, Kris got to wear her saree and taylor made cholee top for the first time. This was her first time ever in a saree, and she looked DIVINE!



I have to admit that I felt very lovely in my silk saree, as well. I have had my red saree for a number of years, but don't have much occassion to wear it.



My boyfriend, Kevin, was an excellent sport, and let me dress him up in a men's punjabi suit. RED is my favorite color!