Jyotir Lingum Yatra

A travel log for my journey to 10 Jyotir Lingums throughout south and central India, November-December 2002 with my yoga group, Dhyanyoga Centers.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, December 11, 2002
 
Where I have been

Check out this cool map to get and idea of where I have been and where I am going http://www.shubhyatra.com/htm/roadmaps/jyotirlingas.htm

Some of the names on the map are different that what I have noted in this blog. I think sometimes I use the names of the cities instead of the names of the temples. This is all an educational process for me!

The group will not be going to Kedarnath (I was there in 1988) and Varanasi (the group went there in 1997, but I missed that trip). Also, I think there might be some debate about where all the Jyotir Lingums are, so if you are confused, know that I join you in the confusion!